Last updated: April 26, 2022
Content You'll Find On This Page:
- What information we collect
- What we do with the information we collect
- About cookies—how we use them
- How to contact us
What Information We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- First Name/Last Name
- Mailing address, phone number, email, country
- Demographic information
- Non-Personal Information
What We Do With The Information We Collect:
We ask for this information so we can understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following specific reasons:
- Internal records. If you fill out one of the forms on our website, we add the information you provide to our database, for promotional and internal use.
- We may use the information to improve our products and customer service.
- We may periodically send emails regarding new products, offers or other information you may find relevant or interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- Non-personal information is used for retargeted advertisements.
- Information is shared with Bag Balm's advertising agencies and/or third-parties generally to provide services to client
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have the necessary procedures in place, including our IT procedures/security, and an internal password protected database. Additionally, we will never sell any information you provide to us.
About Cookies—How We Use Them:
How To Contact Us:
91 Williams St
Lyndonville, Vermont 5851